Videogames, music, movies, spending time with friends. All of us have different means of entertaining which give varying levels of fun and pleasure. But let’s be honest, the most pleasurable activity that any human being can experience is sex. What can be better than sharing an intimate moment and very close physical contact with another person?
Facts about sex that makes this activity even better for the soul and body
At the most basic level, sex is a survival tool. It is the activity required to continue the existence of humans (or of any other species that uses the same mean of reproduction). Nature is wise, and it made humans in such a way that an essential behavior like survival of the species would be also the most pleasurable activity that people can experience. Here we will reveal a few facts about sex that maybe you didn’t know:
- Sex reduces the level of stress: according to many serious scientific studies, having sexual intercourse can significantly reduce the levels of stress. This is not only useful for feeling better after a stressful event, but also can help us to face a challenging task with a more relaxed attitude
- Sex is good for the heart: studies have found that having sex twice or more per week can reduce the probability of dying of a heart attack
- Sex can reduce amounts of pain: this effect is more noticeable in females. Studies have shown that the oxytocin released during intercourse can help them to feel less pain, even during their periods
- Sex can reduce the odds of dying of cancer: the prostate is an essential organ involved in the production of semen. For that reason, making it work frequently with sex or masturbation can reduce the probability of having cancer in that part of the body
Who could have imagined that an activity developed as an evolutionary tool to extend the human species could also be the most pleasurable and a very healthy experience? After learning these facts, you can see how sex can improve both physical and mental health. Don’t forget to mention this to your partner!
Before having sex consider this useful information
Sex exists as a reproductive method, but also can give unmatchable levels of pleasure. However, there are a few ways to make this activity even better and more satisfying for all people involved. Here we suggest a few tips that you might consider before engaging with your partner:
- There is nothing bad about using lubricant: some people still associate its usage with older people, but it is not like this! The experience improves greatly when using it
- Make sure to build up the moment by making a lot of foreplay
- Know what your partner likes the most. But not just ask explicitly, learn about the cues that he or she gives
- Do not use oral sex only as a prelude for vaginal intercourse. It can also be great as the main course of the moment!
- Some toys can really help to make the experience even better. Do not hesitate in using them
- Be open with your partner. Hear and say what each of you like and don’t like. Don’t see it as a negative experience that can ruin the bond, see it as a positive way of focusing in what the parties like the most!er!
How to have sex?
For some people this question could sound dumb, but it actually isn’t. And no, the answer is not simply to put your genitals in close contact. There are a lot of aspects surrounding not only the act of having sex itself, but also everything that happens before engaging into intercourse.
At first, what is extremely important is explicit consent, and do not do anything that your partner doesn’t like. If he or she says no, stop immediately whatever you are doing at the time.
Prepare the moment, kiss, caress each other, maybe watch a movie or share stories that can turn on all involved people. Say what you love and turns you on about the person, and with that you will see how the sexual arousement will start to build up.
If you are a guy and are going for a girl, do not rush and immediately go to the genital area unless she directly tells you so! That area is highly sensitive and needs to be properly excited by a healthy level of foreplay before going there. Otherwise the experience for the girl might be unpleasant or directly painful, so, make sure you don’t screw the moment.
We hope that with these facts and tips you can share great moments with your partner. As we said before, communication and understanding is essential. Focus in what makes you both happy, and know and respect each other’s limits. All of this is key for proving why sex is not only a reproduction tool, and can be the best mean of entertainment ever.